Fog Collision SW
From Unofficial QEdit Wiki Guide
Shrouds the area within the radius in a fog or darkening when a player is within the area. Only effects the players in range. Controlled with a door switch.
- Skin - Value = 24, object ID. Defines this object as a Fog Collision SW. Do not change.
- ID - Identifying ID for the object, not necessary to change.
- Appear Flag - ID group for hide/unhide.
- All objects with a non 0 value are hidden, when an unhide operation with the provided parameter this object will appear (in addition to all other objects with the same value).
- Map Section - Room ID the enemy is in.
- Position X - X coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Y - Y coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Z - Z coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Rotation Y - Rotation on the Y-Axis of Message Pod object (Rotation Values)
- (1) Radius - The area around the object that is effected by the fog.
- (2) Status - Unsure effect, should be set to 1.
- (3) Start On - Boolean to determine if fog should start on or off.
- (4) Fog ID - ID of the Fog filter to apply to those in the area
- (5) Transition - Boolean to determine if the fog should appear right away, or fade in.
- (6) Switch ID - The switch ID that controls the fog.