From Unofficial QEdit Wiki Guide
The VR Link model.
NOTES: Set param 6 to 0, and use a Talk (link to support) set to the same coordinates with a y of 12
- Skin - Value = 2, object ID. Defines this object as a Teleporter. Do not change.
- ID - Identifying ID for the object, not necessary to change.
- Appear Flag - ID group for hide/unhide.
- All objects with a non 0 value are hidden, when an unhide operation with the provided parameter this object will appear (in addition to all other objects with the same value).
- Map Section - Room ID the enemy is in.
- Position X - X coordinate of Warp in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Y - Y coordinate of Warp in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Z - Z coordinate of Warp in reference to the center of the room.
- Rotation Y - Rotation on the Y-Axis of warp object (Rotation Values)
- (1) -
- (2) -
- (3) -
- (4) Switch ID - Switch ID of the gate, if a button has the same id it will lock/unlock the fence.
- (5) -
- (6)? - Needs to be non 0 to be targetable, but interacting with it breaks