Laser Fence Ex
From Unofficial QEdit Wiki Guide
Extended Laser Fence that can be used to block paths for players, can be locked or unlocked by button or floor panel.
- Skin - Value = 150, object ID. Defines this object as a Extend Laser Fence. Do not change.
- ID - Identifying ID for the object, not necessary to change.
- Appear Flag - ID group for hide/unhide.
- All objects with a non 0 value are hidden, when an unhide operation with the provided parameter this object will appear (in addition to all other objects with the same value).
- Map Section - Room ID the enemy is in.
- Position X - X coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Y - Y coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Z - Z coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Rotation Y - Rotation on the Y-Axis of laser fence object (Rotation Values)
- (1) Color - Color of the laser fence.
- (2) Collision Width - Width of the collision box of the fence (Recommend 6, if too thin, players can walk through).
- (3) Collision Depth - Height of the collision box of the fence (Recommend 25 to match model).
- (4) Switch ID - Switch ID of the gate, if a button has the same id it will lock/unlock the fence.
- (6) Model - A code to determine the shape of the Laser Fence.
- 0 - Short
- 1 - Long
- 2 - Invisible (?)