Cam pan V3
Syntax: cam_pan_v3 register1
- register1 = Camera destination location x co cords.
- register2 = Camera destination location y co cords.
- register3 = Camera destination location z co cords.
- register4 = Amount of time in frames to pan.
- register5 = Amount of time to return camera to normal.
Used to make a camera pan from 1 direction to another.
//This opcode is further improved by using leti_fixed_camera_v3 if you want to create a specific starting point for the pan. Otherwise it will start panning from where the player currently is positioned.
100: leti R1, 00000115 //X coordinate of where you want the pan to finish. leti R2, 00000020 //Y coordinate of where you want the pan to finish. leti R3, 0000004B //Z coordinate of where you want the pan to finish. leti R4, 0000005A //Amount of time in frames to pan the camera from starting point to finishing point. 5A = 90 frames = 3 seconds leti R5, 0000001E //Amount of time in frames to return the camera to normal. 1E = 30 frames = 1 second cam_pan_v3 R1 //Tells where to start the continuation of registry strings to be used for the camera information. ret