Box Detect Object
From Unofficial QEdit Wiki Guide
This object is used to make a switch only activate if a specific item type is dropped on it. Typically used with Floor Panel 2.
- Skin - Value = 32 object ID. Defines this object as a Box Detect Object. Do not change.
- ID - Identifying ID for the object, not necessary to change.
- Appear Flag - ID group for hide/unhide.
- All objects with a non 0 value are hidden, when an unhide operation with the provided parameter this object will appear (in addition to all other objects with the same value).
- Map Section - Room ID the object is in.
- Position X - X coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Y - Y coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Z - Z coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- (1) Radius - Radius at which you can drop the items on it (usually 30).
- (2) Unused - Unused
- (3) Unused - Unused
- (4) Plate ID - Lock ID of the switch you want to unlock
- (5) Item Type - This is the type of item you set to be dropped. Choices are 0 - 7
- (6) Amount - Set the amount to be dropped. (0 based, 0=1, 1=2 etc.)
- 0 - is anything
- 1 - is weapon
- 2 - is armor
- 3 - is shield
- 4 - is unit
- 5 - is mag
- 6 - is tool
- 7 - is meseta