Symbol Chat Object
From Unofficial QEdit Wiki Guide
This object is used to make a set symbol chat appear. **This object only works in Episode 1**
- Skin - Value = 33 object ID. Defines this object as a Symbol Chat Object. Do not change.
- ID - Identifying ID for the object, not necessary to change.
- Appear Flag - ID group for hide/unhide.
- All objects with a non 0 value are hidden, when an unhide operation with the provided parameter this object will appear (in addition to all other objects with the same value).
- Map Section - Room ID the object is in.
- Position X - X coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Y - Y coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Z - Z coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- (1) Radius - Radius at which the symbol chat appears
- (2) Unused - Unused
- (3) Unused - Unused
- (4) Switch ID & WS ID - Switch ID and the Symbol Chat ID. Put the Hex of the switch into a hex calculator, then 00XX for the Symbol Chat ID. Then put the converted Decimal number into this section.
- (5) Pressed WS ID - This is the ID of the Symbol Chat for when the switch is activated.
Symbol Chat Choices
- (00) Drop Meseta
- (01) Meseta has been dropped
- (02 Drop 1 weapon
- (03) Drop 4 weapon
- (04) Drop 1 Shield
- (05) Drop 4 Shield
- (06) Drop 1 Mag
- (07) Drop 4 Mag
- (08) Drop Tool
- (09) ???? (Actually a bunch of ?'s)
- (0A) XXXX (Actually a bunch of X's)
- (0B) All circles like OK
- (0C) Key with Yes
- (0D) Key with Cool
- (0E) Key with .....
- (0F) Go Right!
- (10) Go Left!
- (11) Push Button with Gun
- (12) Key icons
- (13) Key has been pressed
- (14) Run/Go
- (15) Push 1 Button on
- (16) Push 2 Button on
- (17) Clock (Hurry)