Syntax: send_statistic? register1, register2, register3, register4, register5, register6, register7, register8
- register1 = This register contains the value of whether or not the quest was completed successfully.
- register2 = This register contains the number of kills made during the quest.
- register3 = This register contains the time in seconds.
- register4 = This register contains the number of frames.
- register5 = This register contains the gender of the player.
- register6 = This register contains the characters class (race).
- register7 = This register contains the characters class (class type: HU/RA/FO).
- register8 = This register contains flag for whether or not hacking/tampering was detected.
NOTE: While you can put any values into send_statistic? and in any order, the above is what Sega tend to use the value for.
This Opcode must be used after prepare_statistic?. It informs the ship of the quest scores.
100: leti R100, 00000001 //Quest number 1. This is validated by the Ship so an incorrect number will return an error. prepare_statistic? R100, 200, 210 send_statistic? R1, R2, R3, R4, R5, R6, R7, R8 clear R10 clear R11 clear R12 101: sync addi R10, 000000001 jmpi_>= R10, 00000012C, 110 //If loop has run for 300 frames (10 Seconds) jmpi_= R11, 000000001, 120 jmpi_= R12, 000000000, 101 window_msg 'The Ship has responded and has requested to open thread on success function' winend ret 110: window_msg 'There has been no response from the ship. Timed out.' winend ret 120: window_msg 'There has been an error. Ship has requested to open thread on failure function.' winend ret 200: set R12 //Received successful response from Ship. ret 210: set R11 //Received failure response from Ship. ret