Rico Message Pod
From Unofficial QEdit Wiki Guide
A pod that displays a message for players who use it.
- Skin - Value = 141, object ID. Defines this object as a Rico Message Pod. Do not change.
- ID - Identifying ID for the object, not necessary to change.
- Appear Flag - ID group for hide/unhide.
- All objects with a non 0 value are hidden, when an unhide operation with the provided parameter this object will appear (in addition to all other objects with the same value).
- Map Section - Room ID the enemy is in.
- Position X - X coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Y - Y coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Z - Z coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Rotation Y - Rotation on the Y-Axis of Message Pod object (Rotation Values)
- (4) Switch ID - Switch to unlock the use of the pod. A value of -1 always allows access.
- (5) Function Label - Number of the function to call when a user interacts with the Message Pod.
- (6) Function Label - Both F5 and F6 must be set to the same value.