Popup Traps (techs)
From Unofficial QEdit Wiki Guide
Trap that pops up and fires techs at the player
- Skin - Value = 359, object ID. Defines this object as a Large Elemental Trap. Do not change.
- ID - Identifying ID for the object, not necessary to change.
- Appear Flag - ID group for hide/unhide.
- All objects with a non 0 value are hidden, when an unhide operation with the provided parameter this object will appear (in addition to all other objects with the same value).
- Map Section - Room ID the object is in.
- Position X - X coordinate of Large Elemental Trap in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Y - Y coordinate of Large Elemental Trap in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Z - Z coordinate of Large Elemental Trap in reference to the center of the room.
- Rotation Y - Rotation on the Y-Axis of trap object (Rotation Values)
- (1) Radius - How close a player needs to be to trigger the trap.
- (2) HP - How many hits it takes to destroy the trap, this is number of hits, not damage dealt.
- (3) Action - -1 for always active, 0 for inactive; May be triggerable by switch or map event? (Research needed)
- (4) Tech - The tech that the trap casts
- 0 = Fioe
- 1 = Gizonde
- 2 = Gibarta
- 3 = Megid
- 4+ = Gifoie