From Unofficial QEdit Wiki Guide
Starting location of designated player on floor.
- Skin - Value = 0, object ID. Defines this invisible object as a Player Set. Do not change.
- ID - Identifying ID for the object, not necessary to change.
- Appear Flag - ID group for hide/unhide.
- All objects with a non 0 value are hidden, when an unhide operation with the provided parameter this object will appear (in addition to all other objects with the same value).
- Map Section - Room ID the enemy is in.
- Position X - X coordinate of Player Set in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Y - Y coordinate Player Set in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Z - Z coordinate Player Set in reference to the center of the room.
- Rotation Y - Rotation on the Y-Axis, direction player will be facing on spawn (Rotation Values)
- (1) Slot ID - ID of the designated player, equivalent to the value typically stored in R250.
- (4) Return Flag - Unknown