Floor Panel Buttons
Floor panel buttons can be used to open gates or doors, for special multiple button doors you need to utilize numerous buttons with consecutive switch IDs. For example if your 4 switch door you have setup to have 3 buttons and a switch id of 15, then your three buttons should have ID 15, 16, and 17.
- Floor Panel 1 - Normal Button
- Floor Panel 2 - Re-sizeable Button that can't be pressed?
- Floor Panel 3 - Seems like normal button?
- Skin - Value = 192, 222, 257, or 323 object ID. Defines this object as a Floor Panel Button. Do not change.
- ID - Identifying ID for the object, not necessary to change.
- Appear Flag - ID group for hide/unhide.
- All objects with a non 0 value are hidden, when an unhide operation with the provided parameter this object will appear (in addition to all other objects with the same value).
- Map Section - Room ID the enemy is in.
- Position X - X coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Y - Y coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Z - Z coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Rotation X - Rotation on the X-Axis of the button object (Rotation Values)
- Rotation Y - Rotation on the Y-Axis of the button object (Rotation Values)
- Rotation Z - Rotation on the Z-Axis of the button object (Rotation Values)
- (1) Scale X - X-Axis Scaling
- (2) Scale Y - Y-Axis Scaling
- (3) Scale Z - Z-Axis Scaling
- (4) Switch ID - Switch ID of the button
- (5) Switch Mode - Switch Type
- -1 = Button releases when player steps off
- 0 = Button stays pressed permanently
- (6) Sound Effect - Sound Effect of button press