From Unofficial QEdit Wiki Guide
Revision as of 04:28, 4 August 2018 by RoySilverblade
Collision Object that when triggered calls the designated 'Map Event'.
- Skin - Value - 8, Displayed skin(Invisible), do not change.
- ID - Identifying ID for the object, not necessary to change.
- Appear Flag - ID group for hide/unhide.
- All objects with a non 0 value are hidden, when an unhide operation with the provided parameter this object will appear (in addition to all other objects with the same value).
- Map Section - The ID of the room the object is in.
- Pos X - X coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Pos Y - Y coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Pos Z - Z coordinate in reference to the center of the room.
- Radius - Radius Distance of the circle surrounding object, any player who steps within the circle triggers the event.
- Event Number - ID of the event to trigger.