From Unofficial QEdit Wiki Guide
Collision Object that when triggered calls the designated 'Map Event'.
- Skin - Value = 8, object ID. Defines this invisible object as a Event Collision. Do not change.
- ID - Identifying ID for the object, not necessary to change.
- Appear Flag - ID group for hide/unhide.
- All objects with a non 0 value are hidden, when an unhide operation with the provided parameter this object will appear (in addition to all other objects with the same value).
- Map Section - Room ID the enemy is in.
- Position X - X coordinate of Event Collision in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Y - Y coordinate of Event Collision in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Z - Z coordinate of Event Collision in reference to the center of the room.
- (1) Radius - Radius of the trigger circle surrounding object, any player who steps within the circle triggers the event.
- (4) Event Number - ID of the event to trigger.