From Unofficial QEdit Wiki Guide
Small explosive trap that damages players and may apply a corresponding status effect
- Skin - Value = 10, object ID. Defines this object as a Elemental Trap. Do not change.
- ID - Identifying ID for the object, not necessary to change.
- Appear Flag - ID group for hide/unhide.
- All objects with a non 0 value are hidden, when an unhide operation with the provided parameter this object will appear (in addition to all other objects with the same value).
- Map Section - Room ID the enemy is in.
- Position X - X coordinate of Elemental Trap in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Y - Y coordinate of Elemental Trap in reference to the center of the room.
- Position Z - Z coordinate of Elemental Trap in reference to the center of the room.
- Rotation Y - Rotation on the Y-Axis of trap object (Rotation Values)
- (1) Trigger Radius - How close a player needs to be to trigger the trap, the value is negative (recommend -10).
- (2) Explosion Radius - How close a player needs to be to take damage after trap explodes, the value is negative (recommend -85).
- (3) Trap Link - Group Link ID
- -1 = No link, explodes in place
- 0 = No link, follows triggering player
- 1+ = Group ID, explodes with all others of the same group.
- (4) Damage - Damage the Trap does to the player, it varies based on difficulty.
- It appears that the damage provided is the damage applied in Very Hard (before resists), it's doubled in Ultimate and does less in Normal and Hard.
- (5) Subtype - Trap Type Values:
- 1 - Fire Trap(Lesser)
- 2 - Cold Trap(May Freeze)
- 3 - Electric Trap(May Shock)
- 4 - Fire Trap(Greater)
- (6) Delay - Time (in frames) until trap detonates after triggering.